Maid Services You Can Trust in Lowell
Your home in Lowell is a sanctuary where you can relax, recharge, and pursue your passions. A Beautiful Day cleaning service helps you maintain a clean and orderly home, freeing up your time to explore all that this wonderful city has to offer.
With limited free time outside of work and daily responsibilities, it’s important to spend your leisure time engaging in fulfilling activities such as hiking, biking, or enjoying the local cuisine. Leave the mundane tasks, like cleaning, to the professionals so that you can enjoy all that Lowell has to offer.
Your home should evoke a sense of pride and peace, providing you with a tranquil respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A Beautiful Day ensures that your home is always in top shape, allowing you to leave feeling confident and ready to tackle anything Lowell has in store for you.
What is your time worth?
Serving Lowell, Arkansas, our mission is to simplify and enhance home life by creating a beautiful and stress-free environment. A tidy home promotes a sense of calm and organization, allowing you to prioritize what truly matters – yourself, your loved ones, and your daily activities.
According to a recent survey conducted by an independent polling company, the average American adult spends approximately 23 hours and 36 minutes each month cleaning their home. This equates to nearly an entire day (24 hours) devoted solely to household chores, or approximately 6 hours per week.
Imagine the possibilities if you could achieve a level of cleanliness beyond the average, and use that extra time to pursue your personal goals and spend quality time with your family. By leaving the cleaning to our professional team in Lowell, Arkansas, you can reclaim that precious time for yourself and your loved ones.
Be sure to check out our regular cleaning plans and additional services listed below.
Our Cleaning Services
We want you to be over the moon happy when you walk in the door! If you find anything that you are not happy with, call us within 24 hours and we will be back to re-clean that area within 2 business days of the initial clean.
All our cleaning technicians are bonded, insured, and have passed a thorough background check. Fully trained on products, tools and methods.
We use safe, biodegradable, eco-friendly products. We use stronger chemicals for tougher jobs, but only what is needed.
We provide one-time or ongoing residential cleaning services in Northwest Arkansas, with three levels of service.
It’s a Beautiful Day in Lowell!
A Bit of Lowell History
Lowell, Arkansas is a small city in Benton County with a rich history dating back to the mid-19th century. The town was first settled by European immigrants in the 1830s who were seeking fertile land to farm. The name “Lowell” is said to have come from a man named Henry Rowe Schoolcraft who named the town after a friend of his.
In the years leading up to the Civil War, Lowell was a small farming community with a few general stores, a blacksmith shop, and a post office. By the turn of the century, Lowell had become a bustling community with a thriving downtown area and a school. Despite the Great Depression, Lowell was spared economic downturn thanks to several manufacturing companies that provided jobs for its residents.
Today, Lowell is a thriving city with a strong sense of community. Its downtown area boasts historic buildings like the Old Bank of Lowell building, and it has several parks and recreational areas, including Ward Nail Park. The city’s economy is largely based on manufacturing, with companies like Tyson Foods and J.B. Hunt Transport Services operating within its limits. Lowell is also home to the Northwest Arkansas Naturals, a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Kansas City Royals.
Fun facts and places to visit in Lowell:
- The J.B. Hunt Transport Services headquarters is in Lowell, Arkansas. It’s one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.
- The Ozark Regional Transit Bus Station is in Lowell. It provides public transportation services to residents and visitors in the area.
- Lowell is home to the Ozark Bowling Lanes, which is a popular spot for bowling enthusiasts. They offer league play and open bowling sessions.
- The Frisco Station Mall is in Lowell and is a popular shopping destination for locals and visitors alike. It features a variety of stores, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- The Lowell Historical Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. It features exhibits and artifacts that showcase the development of Lowell and the surrounding communities.
Other places to visit in Lowell, Arkansas include:
- The War Eagle Cavern, which is a natural wonder that has been open to the public since 1978.
- The Ozark Escape Room, which is a fun and challenging escape room experience that’s great for groups and families.
- The Fast Lane Entertainment Center, which features bowling, laser tag, an arcade, and more.
- The Rogers Aquatics Center, which is a water park located just a short drive from Lowell.
- The Prairie Creek Marina, which is a great spot for boating and fishing on nearby Beaver Lake.
Latest From Our Cleaning Blog
7 Reasons to Choose a Local Cleaning Service
There are very good reasons to choose a professional cleaning service, with trained, insured, bonded cleaning technicians, rather than a casual helper. But should you pick a local service or a national franchise? We have seven good reasons [...]
How to Hire a Professional Cleaner
You’ve thought about the benefits — the health advantages, both physical and mental, of a clean home, the time savings, the cost/benefit analysis — and you’ve decided to hire a professional cleaner. So just how [...]
Time to Wash Your Walls — or Just Paint?
How often do you wash your walls? If you are a typical American, the answer will be “once a year” or possibly “never.” In fact, many of us believe that walls can’t be washed, and [...]
Holiday Decorating: Minimalist or Maximalist?
When it comes to decorating for the holidays — be that Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Diwali, New Year’s Eve, or the winter solstice — you may be a minimalist or a maximalist. Your celebration [...]